ICRTouch is the UK’s leading and most successful software development company in the EPoS sector. In 2017 we have shipped more software licences than at any other time in our 20 year history, as a result we are again looking to further expand our team. (Please send all [email protected])
For the right candidate who wants to live and work on the beautiful Isle of Wight we can offer a great work life balance, a role that you can make your own, and grow within the company with enthusiastic team mates, exciting products to work with and a mentally stimulating environment to work in.
Duties will include (but not limited to):-
- Answering calls from the public and directing them to a Partner in their local area
- Calling potential new Partners and explaining our business to them
- Booking allocation of Meeting and Training rooms
- Attending to guests Managing and organising suppliers
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, making and taking payments
- General office admin
- Postal Duties
- Full UK Driving Licence essential
Use of computer software such as Excel and Sage accounting would be beneficial. As is a familiarity of answering calls from the public.
This position is permanent, full time and will be based in our Sandown office on the Isle of Wight. We offer excellent rates of pay and provide an enjoyable, relaxed work environment. If you feel that you meet the criteria for this role then please send your CV with a [email protected]
Please note only email applications will be accepted and ensure that all attachments are sent in PDF format only.