A UK company is on the hunt for someone to work for them as a ‘Chicken Nugget Connoisseur’.
They are after someone with previous nugget experience to give their feedback on their upcoming range of chicken treats.
Ok, so it’s not just chicken nuggets the lucky candidate will be testing – it’s all manner of frozen and fresh food treats – from fish fingers to fries, donner meat to delicious curries.
B&M are normally known for bargain tinned food and homewares, but will now be selling fresh and frozen food in selected stores across the country.
They’re looking for someone to join the team as an official fresh and frozen food taste tester to help them launch perfect products into their stores.
Do you think you have relevant experience? Here are a few requirements:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonald’s and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
The job is only temporary and the successful individual will receive £25 vouchers monthly to spend on fresh and frozen food in their local B&M store.
To apply, visit here: https://jobs.bmstores.co.uk/vacancies/4468/chicken-nugget-connoisseur.html