To celebrate the wedding of Prince Harry & Meghan Markle we’re giving you the chance to say I do on the very same date with your very own Royal wedding at Albert Cottage worth £1000s.
We’re giving away the dress, the rings, the car, the cake, the food, the flowers, the photos, the fireworks.
Tie the knot on 19 May 2018 set against the beautiful backdrop of Osborne House Estate with a wedding package for up to 50 people.
Nominate yourselves or someone you know who deserves a dream Royal Wedding at Albert Cottage.
Send pictures, video, and stories about the happy couple and tell us why you/they deserve to win a dream royal wedding. Send as much information as possible. Nominations can be emailed to [email protected] or sent by post to..
Isle of Wight Radio (Win A Wedding)
8-10 Dodnor Park
Isle of Wight
Entrees must be received by midnight 28 March 2018.
You must have the couple’s permission to nominate them.
See below for full prize details and terms & conditions.
- Albert Cottage Hotel – Wedding Package for up to 50 People includingVenue hire including ceremony in Gazebo + reception. Registrar. Post Ceremony Drink. Three course wedding breakfast for 50 people – Limited options. Wine with the meal (2 glasses each for 50). Sparkling wine for toast (10 Bottles). Bride and Groom Bridal Suite for one night including bottle of Prosecco. (Does not include exclusive use of the venue, evening event including food, or canapes)
- Serendipity Diamonds – Two Wedding Bands from their Titanium or Zirconium range. Does not include any precious stones or metal.
- Gems Bridal Wear – Bridal Gown to keep from a limited selection at the pop-up shop.
- Flowers by Nic – Bridal Bouquet and Groom Buttonhole.
- Glasshouse Productions – Videographer – A highlight feature film with the option to purchase the doc edit additionally.
- Frostbite Bakery – Two-Tier Naked Wedding Cake
- Mia Men – Grooms Suit and Shoes.
- Mia – Mother of the Bride outfit.
- Shuffles – Three-hour photobooth hire.
- IOW Beauty – Bridal Nails
- Fusion Band – One-Hour Set
- Gary Field – Photography
- Inspired Island Events – Venue Decoration
- Maserati Memories – Transport for the bride.
- Titanium Fireworks – Firework Display 4-5mins
- Wight Harmony Barbershop Choir – to sing at arrival/ceremony (sometime early in proceedings)
- Tao Travel – £200 voucher towards a honeymoon
- Vanity Spray Tan for the Bride
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules and apply to this competition. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
3. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the Isle of Wight. The address you provide with your competition entry may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
4. Employees of Albert Cottage Hotel or any associated company of Albert Cottage Hotel and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Albert Cottage Hotel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
6. Albert Cottage Hotel assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are legally able to get married.
7. Albert Cottage Hotel reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
8. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Albert Cottage Hotel in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
9. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
10. By entering the Competition, you agree that you are able to get married on Saturday 19th May 2018, and meet the criteria of the Competition.
11. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
12. The prize winners will be chosen by a judging panel, from all qualifying Entries. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified.
14. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Albert Cottage Hotel reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
15. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Albert Cottage Hotel and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
16. In consideration of Albert Cottage Hotel agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby agrees that Albert Cottage Hotel (and third parties authorised by Albert Cottage Hotel) may make any and all Entries available on their website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. You now grant Albert Cottage Hotel (and third parties authorised by Albert Cottage Hotel) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence (for the full period of any rights in the Entry) to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sub-licence the Entry for such purposes.
17. Albert Cottage Hotel does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Albert Cottage Hotel may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
18. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Albert Cottage Hotel reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
19. Albert Cottage Hotel cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Albert Cottage Hotel is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
20. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Albert Cottage Hotel reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
21. Winners must be available to meet all suppliers associated with the Competition at a time and date suitable to the suppliers.
22. Winners must be agree to all additional terms and conditions of each individual suppliers associated with the Competition.
23. Winners are responsible for paying any additional monies directly to suppliers as per the terms and conditions set out by that supplier.
24. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Albert Cottage hotel for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Albert Cottage Hotel to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
25. Albert Cottage Hotel reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Albert Cottage Hotel’s reasonable control.
26. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.
27. Entrants agree that all submissions may be used in future publicity for Isle of Wight Radio in print, online & broadcast.
28. Winners must agree to allow Isle of Wight Radio representatives to attend the wedding, take photographs and record video for promotional use.
29. Entrants must also comply with all other Isle of Wight Radio competition terms & conditions.