We’re giving you the chance to win a trip to Toronto, Canada with One Leisure and British Airways.
This Competition Is Now Closed
You and a friend could be jetting off from London Gatwick with British Airways and flying directly to Toronto, Canada courtesy of Isle of Wight Radio & One Leisure.
We’ll put you up in a hotel for four nights so you can explore Canada’s largest city.
How To Play
Tune in to Paul & Jamie as they take the Breakfast Show out to Toronto from 1st May.
Then from 7th May listen out for a special trigger tracks throughout the day for your chance to win a trip to Toronto.
When you here the trigger songs text RADIO CANADA and YOUR NAME to 66777 to be entered into the draw. (Only one text entry per person will be counted for each trigger track played but you may enter for multiple tracks).
If your name is called out on Isle of Wight Radio on Friday 11th May you will have 10 minutes to call the studio on 822002 and claim your prize*.
*If you do not claim the prize within this time, you do not win, but your name will be reentered into the draw.
Full terms & conditions below.
Prize details & Terms and Conditions
1. The prize: A pair (2 tickets) of return flights in World Traveller (Economy Class) valid on British Airways London Gatwick (LGW) to Toronto only, plus 4 nights’ accommodation in a hotel situated near Toronto (21 min drive to CN Tower according to Google Maps) – Best Western Parkway Richmond Hill Toronto North. £100 towards car hire. 2 x Toronto CityPASSes.
2. All seats are subject to availability. There is an allocation of prize-winner seats per flight, please be prepared to look at several dates in case the allocation is already used up on your preferred dates. School holidays are particularly busy.
3. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
4. Travel on British Airways codeshare and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
5. Tickets are valid between 11 May to 19 Oct 2018 only.
6. Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been confirmed and issued.
7. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale.
8. Tickets are booked in World Traveller, upgrades are not permitted.
9. Passengers must travel together.
10. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to organise any necessary visas, passports and insurance
required for travel, and car hire.
11. Prize is for flights and accommodation only (based on bed & breakfast) and does not include transfers, car hire or ancillary expenses of any kind.
12. No organisers are eligible to win this prize.
13. On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, our sponsors or any company or website owned or controlled by us or our parent company from time to time.
In addition to these general competition rules, other specific terms and conditions may also apply to a particular competition. We will post any such specific competition rules on our website.
You must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions.
No employee of the radio station or their families or employees and families of associated companies may enter a competition run by the Company.
Unless specified, entries are limited to one per household or primary residence although entries are acceptable from family members at different addresses.
All entrants must reside in Isle of Wight Radio’s target survey audience (TSA) area (On the Isle of Wight).
All online competition entries must be made through Isle of Wight Radio’s website. Any automatically generated entries (including those made by competition entry services) will be discounted.
If the rules to competitions have been broken or contestants’ entries have been made on behalf of a third party, the prize may be withdrawn.
Use of false name or address, ie name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. We reserve the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address before such person may claim their prize.
Proof of making a phone call, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition. This will always be a time and date in the UK. Where a time is not given, the closing time will be 11.59pm (UK time) on the relevant day.
In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
Winners will be formally notified (by email or phone) within 21 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by reply email.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
With the exception of cash prizes, there is no cash value assigned to any prize and therefore no cash equivalent available. In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Where a prize consists of event/gig/festival tickets if the event is cancelled no alternative prize will be provided. Isle of Wight Radio will not be held liable for prizes supplied by third party organisations. Where a competition requires the presence of an entrant, failure to appear will result in the forfeit of any prize opportunity although, in some cases with prior agreement, a substitute attendee can appear.
Where the prize on offer is a motor vehicle entrants must possess a valid and full driving licence for that class of vehicle. Unless otherwise specified road tax and motor insurance is and remains the responsibility of the winner.
Unless otherwise specified, where the prize is an overseas holiday it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they hold the necessary insurances and visas to protect their interests abroad.
We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
Unless otherwise advised, prizes will be held at Isle of Wight Radio. Winners must collect their prize from Isle of Wight Radio within 30 days of winning.
We may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the competition-specific rules take priority.
These rules are governed by English law.
We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
All Isle of Wight Radio Terms and Conditions also apply.