Have you ever wanted to see the Isle of Wight from above – in a helicopter?
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Well, now is your chance!
We have two helicopter rides, for two people on each flight, to give away courtesy of Adventure 001.
All you need to do, is like, share and comment on the post on our Facebook page to be in with a chance of winning.
The two flights will take place this Saturday (August 24) at either 11.30am or 4.20pm, from Sandown Airport.
More details about Adventure 001 and the flying experiences can be found here – www.adventure001.com
Competition terms and conditions
Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the check-in time stated above
You MUST bring Photo Identification (passport or driving licence) AND Proof of Address (Utility bill)
BEFORE BOARDING THE HELICOPTER I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- *The flight is scheduled to depart within 1 hour of this time
- Participants failing to take their confirmed flight render the voucher invalid, unless 7 days written notice of cancellation has been given. In the event of the flight being cancelled by us, then your Flight Voucher remains valid until the expiry date shown, and will be rebooked for a mutually convenient date
- All quoted flight durations are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to volume of air traffic or other operational reasons
- The advertised flight route may be altered due to airspace restrictions imposed by Air Traffic Control, or for unforeseen circumstances outside our control
- Cameras and mobile phones for non-commercial photography are permitted on board the Helicopter
- NO handbags/rucksacks are permitted on board the Helicopter
- NO photography is permitted by passengers whist walking to/from the Helicopter
- Now you are confirmed you will be UNABLE to change your booking within 7 days of the event date
- Passengers under 12 years old must be accompanied by a fare paying adult
- The company reserves the right to alter take-off locations at its discretion due to operational circumstances
- SAFETY – We operate an “If there is any doubt – there is no doubt policy” with all flights subject to weather conditions and Helicopter serviceability and as a result short notice cancellations may occur
- For obvious reasons, all participants should ensure that they are in good health and if in doubt should seek the medical advice of their GP
- The Captain of the Helicopter can at his/her discretion, refuse any passenger on board the Helicopter if they are suspected to have consumed excessive alcohol or drugs within the previous 24 hours
- Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers Adventure 001 Ltd shall not be held liable for loss, damage or injury which does not result from their negligence
- Adventure 001 Ltd shall not be held responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs should the flight be cancelled for ANY reason, including Helicopter non-serviceability or poor weather
- The cost to repair damage caused to the aircraft or its equipment (including but not limited to; avionic headsets, life jackets, etc.) through neglect, misuse or abuse will be chargeable to the user.