WightFibre has announced the availability of WightFibre Whole Home Wi-Fi, powered by Plume.
The new residential offering makes WightFibre’s new full-fibre broadband service even better by providing access to a smart home services offering including Plume Adaptive Wi-Fi™, customised guest access, advanced parental controls and AI Security for added protection of customers’ connected devices.
Plume works alongside WightFibre’s existing broadband connection, enabling customers to make the most of its’ ultrafast speeds, delivering fast, consistent and secure internet to every corner of their homes.
WightFibre CEO, John Irvine, said:
“Most broadband problems experienced by customers are actually caused by poor in-home Wi-Fi coverage. WightFibre is delighted to team up with Plume to bring our customers the best ever broadband experience with personalised Wi-Fi, security and parental controls include.”
“WightFibre’s new full fibre broadband requires the best possible Wi-Fi connection and Plume provides that and much, much more.”
Niall Robinson, Plume VP Business Development, said:
“We are delighted to partner with WightFibre to bring the full suite of Plume Smart Home Services to its customers.
“Plume membership enables WightFibre to bring a uniquely differentiated offering to its subscribers that meets the needs of the evolving smart home, both now and in the future, through a highly scalable services delivery platform.”
WightFibre Whole Home Wi-Fi, Powered by Plume gives customers the following services:
- Plume Adaptive Wi-Fi which intelligently monitors, adjusts and optimises your network for peak performance
- HomePass® which lets customers control guest and child access to their network, set up profiles, and pause the Internet
- AI Security to detect and block potential security threats, customise content access and block unwanted ads
- Powerful tri-band SuperPods that plug directly into wall sockets to ensure fast and reliable coverage throughout the home, to every device
- The highly rated Plume app which puts the customer in control of all of these services
- Every full fibre customer will receive a Plume SuperPod™ – to immediately provide improved Wi-Fi coverage – included in their basic broadband package.
For an additional £9 per month WightFibre will provide up to two further Plume SuperPods (total three SuperPods) together with guaranteed Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or your money back.