Today (Sunday) is the last chance to view the main part of the Brighstone Christmas Tree Festival.
As previously reported, over 100 organisations are involved in the planning, decorating and designing of the record number of trees -displayed at eight locations this Christmas.
However, trees in St Mary’s Church, The Isle of Wight Pearl and also in the Methodist Chapel will be on show until 2 January 2020.
Scroll for a schedule of events today…
The schedule for today is:
- 10am-4pm Mottistone Manor Christmas Fayre.
- 12.30-2pm Brighstone Bellringers.
- 2pm- 3pm “Rhymes & Chimes of Christmas”- Brighstone Church.
- 3.30pm Dickens’ Christmas Carol- North St, Brightstone.
- 7pm “Stars of Wonder” Concert- Brighstone Church – in aid of SWAY.