The results are in and Adrian & Maria are the lucky couple to win a Royal Wedding at Albert Cottage with Isle Of Wight Radio.
Take a look at all the finalists video’s and see how many votes they each received.
What will the lucky couple win…
- Albert Cottage Hotel – Wedding Package for up to 50 People includingVenue hire including ceremony in Gazebo + reception. Registrar. Post Ceremony Drink. Three course wedding breakfast for 50 people – Limited options. Wine with the meal (2 glasses each for 50). Sparkling wine for toast (10 Bottles). Bride and Groom Bridal Suite for one night including bottle of Prosecco. (Does not include exclusive use of the venue, evening event including food, or canapes)
- Serendipity Diamonds – Two Wedding Bands from their Titanium or Zirconium range. Does not include any precious stones or metal.
- Gems Bridal Wear – Bridal Gown to keep from a limited selection at the pop-up shop.
- Flowers by Nic – Bridal Bouquet and Groom Buttonhole.
- Glasshouse Productions – Videographer – A highlight feature film with the option to purchase the doc edit additionally.
- Frostbite Bakery – Two-Tier Naked Wedding Cake
- Mia Men – Grooms Suit and Shoes.
- Mia – Mother of the Bride outfit.
- Shuffles – Three-hour photobooth hire.
- IOW Beauty – Bridal Nails
- Fusion Band – One-Hour Set
- Gary Field – Photography
- Inspired Island Events – Venue Decoration
- Maserati Memories – Transport for the bride.
- Titanium Fireworks – Firework Display 4-5mins
- Wight Harmony Barbershop Choir – to sing at arrival/ceremony (sometime early in proceedings)
- Tao Travel – £200 voucher towards a honeymoon
- Vanity Spray Tan for the Bride